Buying gifts for your loved ones is something that almost every other person indulges in. Gifting religious things is considered to be a token of purity, love and care. Nowadays, if you choose to visit an online catholic store, you will find a multitude of gifting options. You can try a store like RosaryMart which is a popular e-store for buying a fine range of catholic products. You can gift them to your near and dear ones on their birthdays, anniversaries, Christmas, Thanksgiving, Easter etc. Also, they make perfect gifts for events like the First Communion.
Let’s walk you through the gifting options that you’ll come in terms with while on your visit to a catholic gift store:
• Plaques and Art : Mother and Child and Holy Family Plaques made in Sterling Silver or Crown of Thorns with Black Frame are objects which come under this category. These showcase beautiful religious pictures. Plaques and artworks are available in different styles. You can easily pick the one that fits your budget.
• Keychains : Keychains make one of the best things to gift, especially the religious one. These keychains come in various designs and feature some highly worshiped saints. Some popular keychains that are picked by people every now and then are: Pope Francis Cross Keychain, Our Lady of Mount Carmel Keychain, Guardian Angel Chain, Holy Family Keychain and many others. You can find the largest collection of catholic keychains at RosaryMart.com
• Gift Sets and Boxes : Gift Sets are usually two or more catholic products which come together as a combo pack. You can buy rosary and bracelet sets under this option. Usually made up of wood (sometimes sterling silver), gift boxes are also known as keepsake boxes. These can be used to store rosaries or catholic jewelry like bracelets and rings.
• Holy Water Fonts : Holy water font, also known as a stoup is basically a vessel which is placed at the entrance of the church and contains holy water. You can buy some aesthetically alluring holy water fonts as a keepsake for your loved ones from just any catholic gift store.
• Confirmation : Every catholic person goes through a set of 7 sacraments and confirmation is one of them. Mostly performed on children on their first birthdays, confirmation has a strong connection to baptism. You can gift anything from a pendants and book markers to rosaries as a Confirmation present.
• First Communion : The First Holy Communion is another significant event of a Catholic’s life. These big events and large family gatherings are a highlights when it comes to this. You can present your loved one with a rosary set, a book or a combination of some exotic jewelry as a First Communion gift.
Apart from this, you’ll also find some beautiful and special Valentine’s, Easter, Christmas and St. Patrick’s Day gifts from a catholic gift store as well. Visit the online store or the one you love near your place, you’ll find some splendid options to gift!